SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes we do!
- Since 2006, we have shipped to well over 40 countries around the world. We love our overseas customers, and have some have become dear friends.
- Note that certain countries have customs charges on entry, and these charges are solely your responsibility. This is especially important if you are purchasing from the U.K., France or Germany or getting us to ship there as a gift on your behalf. Please check local GOVT. import websites before deciding to purchase please.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes we do.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Your order will always leave same day, or next business day.
- If you live in Australia, transit time depends on what method you choose. Normal E-Parcel post takes 3-5 business days to most capital cities, and E-Parcel Express Post takes 1-3 business days. In 90% of the time, Express is usually overnight to most capital cities and metro areas, but we cannot guarantee it. You must order and pay before noon QLD time for us to have a chance of shipping same day.
- If you live outside of Australia, then the shipping time varies from approximately 7-10 business days to New Zealand, to 10-12 business days to places like the UK and USA. Other countries, can take up to 21 business days (but usually less). We prefer to give you the outside estimates, and then surprise you if it arrives sooner.
- We have a full page with more specific information on shipping here.
Where do you ship from?
- We ship from Adelaide in sunny Australia. Though we are generally very far away from most other countries, our shipping rates to other countries are some of the cheapest around, and we can get your toys to you quickly, and with tracking.
How do I track my order?
- As soon as your toys are prepared for shipment, we send out a Despatch Notice to you via email. Please wait up to 24 hours before trying to track as they need to be scanned in by Australia Post.
- All tracking instructions are on that notice.
- Australian customers, simply click on the tracking link.
- International Buyers, note, that online tracking links, do not work for all countries, and instructions are on the notice, along with more information on this page. In 9 out of 10 emails we get from customers asking about tracking, their question was answered on the despatch email. It can save a day due to time differences for us to get back to you with the same information. If you really are at wits end, just get in touch, we are always here to help.
What if I am not home when parcel is delivered?
- From April, 2017 all Australian parcels delivered by Australia Post will be left at the premises if deemed safe by the postman, and a photo will be taken of the location. If the delivery driver deems the location unsafe, package will be sent to your local Post Office for collection. You can now create an account via the Australia Post MYPOST site and redirect parcels to another location, or work address or your local Post Office for collection and safe keeping. From April, this will be the ONLY WAY to guarantee a parcel is awaiting collection at the local post office.
- All international deliveries require a signature on delivery, as we include insurance on almost all parcels, for your security. Your postal system, may, deem a delivery safe enough to drop at the home, and you should check your local Post System if they have a system in place to counter this. International deliveries, generally go back to the local Post Office if no one is home, so you should check tracking regularly, in case your postman forgets to leave a card.
My package is overdue / late, what can I do?
- Check the tracking, and make sure, there isn't some delay due to customs or natural weather patterns.
- Check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date by logging into your account.
- Check to see if you have an attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local post office.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind plant pots or bins, or in a shed, garage or porch.
- If none of the above work, please get in touch making a note of your order number and we will start investigating immediately.
I entered the wrong address when I ordered what can I do?
- If you have not had a despatch notice by email, get in touch with us immediately, noting your order number, and the correct address and we will try and change the details for you.
- Australian customers, if your order has already shipped, and you have registered on MyPost, you can re-direct parcels up to an hour before delivery by logging on.
- International customers, if your package has shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address once it is en-route. We apologise for this inconvenience. If you need to reship, we encourage you to place a new order, checking the delivery address. If your original order is returned to us, we will of course offer you a full refund of the product price, minus the shipping costs.
Can I re-direct my package to another address once despatched?
- Australian customers can access facilities to redirect parcels by registering with Australia Posts MYPOST account.
- International parcels cannot be redirected by us once despatched. You may be able to contact your countries postal service for redirection once it arrives in your country.
I have received a letter from my customs department demanding money to release the toys to me?
- Many countries we ship to have customs duties and charges on all purchases, whether marked as a gift or not. Most countries will not assess you for these levies as the values are low. Some countries, like the UK, Germany, Spain, and some other E.U countries are not so lenient.
- To arrange delivery once you are contacted, please call the number on the assessment notice to arrange payment and delivery.
- We encourage anyone buying our toys outside of Australia or considering shipping to another country, to read our more concise page on our shipping policies.
Can you ship to another address for me as a gift?
- Yes, we can Just choose an alternative address to the billing address at checkout.
- We can also add a free giftcard for you, details of which are also available in checkout.
RETURNS & ISSUES
I don't like something can I return for a credit or refund?
- Yes, you can. You can do this within 100 days as well!
- Please, have a look at our returns page for more comprehensive and easy to understand information.
My toy was damaged when it arrived, what can I do?
Oh NO! we do not like to hear that. We are here to help you.
- We are keen to sort out any issues with incorrect or faulty products straight away. Please contact us or if in Australia call us on 1300 786 345 to resolve the error. We will arrange a replacement or refund as soon as possible after assessing the issue.
- Please, if possible, take a couple of photos of the issue before getting in touch, so we can assess what went wrong. We will give you details on where to send them, once you get in touch.
- If we sent the wrong product, we will arrange for you to return the incorrect item and immediately send the right item out to you, at no cost to you.
- If the product you received is faulty, we'll arrange for a replacement or refund. Refer to our Returns Policy for next steps.
Where are your toys made?
- Our toys have origins from right here in Australia, and from places like China, Indonesia, India, and Sri Lanka.
- Each toy has a label showing the country of origin, and each toy is clearly labelled on the product description with the same information.
I don’t like ordering online, can I order over the telephone?
- Absolutely. Australian customers can call our help line on 1300 786 345 Monday to Friday 9-5 (we are on QLD time)
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard & American Express with absolutely NO surcharges
- Bank transfer (Direct Deposit) to NAB Account for Australian Customers Only
- Paypal (online orders only)
- Zip Pay - Buy Now, Pay Later - Australian customers only
How do I know my credit card details are safe on your webstore?
- We utilise BRAINTREE, a Paypal company - Australia's fastest growing and most secure online payment processing system for our online transactions. You can be assured your financial data is safe and shopping on our website is secure. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
Can I layby a toy purchase?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept Layby for purchases in our webstore, but Zip Pay may suit you.
You don't have enough of an item I'd like to purchase, can you get more?
- We can usually get more items within a couple of days. Contact us so we can make arrangements to help you.
The item I want is out of stock, when will it be back?
- Items are restocked quite regularly. Sometimes we have to wait for imported shipments, so it is best to use the Notify Me button on the item you would like, and we will email you the minute it is restocked.
Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases?
- We assess discounts on a case by case basis, please get in touch with us to see of we can help.
Do you sell wholesale?
- We have a comprehensive page all about our wholesale program to help new and smaller retailers with their plush toy needs.
I need a custom made plush toy, can you make it for me ?
- We don't do custom plush work, but we have partnered with the best in the business to help customers who need a custom toy made. Read all about them here, along with a 10% discount coupon to use in their store.
Which shops can I buy your products from?
- We are an online retailer. We don't have bricks and mortar outlets that handle out products. We ship everyday, and our site is easy enough to navigate and purchase from. This keeps costs down, and allows us to supply a large range of toys at great prices.
Do you have any discount coupons?
- Often we do!
- Get them from right here when they are available.
Do you giftwrap?
- Unfortunately, due to the shapes and sizes of our toys, gift wrapping inevitably gets destroyed in transit. After 10 years experience shipping plush toys, we have now ceased offering this service, but we do offer a free giftcard and you can include a message during checkout.
How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- At the bottom of every email newsletter we send, there is a link to Unsubscribe. Simply click this link to be removed from future mailings. It really does work too.
How do I win free toys?
Will you sponsor our local money raising venture with toys?
- We always feel quite flattered when we are asked to help out. As you can imagine, due to the loveable nature of our products, we get asked this a lot. Unfortunately, we cannot help everyone. At this stage, we already have a full programme of sponsorship arrangements. We wish you all the best with your venture.