TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
The term ‘ TAGNBRAG PTY LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TAGNBRAG PTY LTD.
Our ABN is 44 605 466 064. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- import duties, taxes and charges for shipments to other countries other than Australia, are not included in the item price or postage charges These charges are the buyer’s or recipients responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. By purchasing you agree to pay these costs, or the costs associated with returning the item to us if refused at the destination. No refunds will be given on any shipping costs should the item be refused. More information is contained in our shipping page, and warnings are also present in the shopping cart before confirming your purchase.
- Parcels refused by the customer due to customs charges and returned to us will incur a flat $10.00 restocking fee and initial postage charges will not be refunded.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
1.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2006 , Tagnbrag Pty Ltd
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Copyright licence
3.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) use our website services, by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of this notice.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
5. Report abuse
5.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
6. Enforcement of copyright
6.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
6.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.